07/06/2013

When I visited Topshop....

Several times I get in this situation where I enter a shop and feel so small because of the inability to buy the expensive stuff displayed there. Well... visiting Topshop in Melbourne made me feel somewhat similar .. maybe a little worse... :(  Imagine a fashion lover surviving in a place where everywhere she see delicious clothing, yummy details but with eyebrow-raising price tag along. 


After shuffling my fingers through jackets, tops, short (oh what shorts they had!) and realizing that I cannot buy anything from the store, I started to walk out. Then at a corner I saw this little satchel lying. $36 didn't sound too bad to pay for a Topshop satchel in my fave colour.

Mini Satchel: Topshop

.......and since then I have had it everywhere in my mind..... thoughts like what will I pair it with, OMG! I own a Topshop satchel, this will go perfectly with my Nike sneakers, etc. make me imagine it while I do my daily chores! Although I don't mind it lingering in my mind till the time I pair it with something interesting 
:)



9 comments:

  1. Those bags are incredible.
    Great post love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post..its like deja vu..happens with me a lot of times.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Topshop but it's true that a lot of stuff is expensive. They have good sale though ;)

    effiesdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like soooo many AMAMAMAMZZZING pieces!! Lovin' that kitty bag! U need that!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe all small business should have business phone service. If you are one or two employee company or in business where all your staff is on the road, then you don't really need a business line. Just get a business phone service and it will work on top of your staff personal cell phones. When they receive a call, it will indicate that it is a business call on their call display so they can answer it professionally. All your staff can have their own professional voicemail system. You can monitor how many calls are answered and missed. I have been usingbusiness phone service from telcan. Check them out at: Check out Check out Business Phone Service

    ReplyDelete