26/10/2013

A day in shorts





 I am wearing Shopnineteen shorts, Zara top, ASOS suspenders and vintage brogues.

I am not really a shorts person but not because I don't love wearing them. I have always believed that my legs are too fat to wear shorts. Thanks to my friends who keep assuring me that I am absolutely fine to wear them (Am I?(still thinking)). Nevertheless, a belief is a belief but getting this printed piece from Shopnineteen made me stick to my thoughts on shorts yet convinced me to buy it. It's the length you see! This means that perfect harmony exists...yes it does at least when I am browsing Shopnineteen.



P.S. Just when I was trying to find the link to shorts, I found these

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Shopnineteen is a really nice place! I was really pleased with a pair of shorts I bought from there recently! Love it! :)

    www.dressy-dame.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts! <3

    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwww, I need this... help me out in buying this....

    ReplyDelete